Read Mode
Default

I'm Weak in Maths. Can I do Java Programming?

Here's another Question that My Friend asked to me. About his fear with mathematics, But Love with Computer programming. He's really interested in the Java programming classes. But, also scared of using the math Functions in his programs. When he asked such nice and curious question to me - I just simply answered him as I'm gonna explain further in this article. So, Bare with me - And, I Hope that This article will clarify your similar doubts. Let's have a Look. 

I'm Weak in Maths. Can I do Java Programming?
I'm Weak in Maths. Can I do Java Programming?

I'm Weak in Maths. Can I do Java Programming?

The Problem is not with Maths or Java. It doesn’t matter - if you were weak in Maths or any other subject. Programming is a beautiful task - (like Maths) where you just need to think for reaching your goal / Finding the solution. And, Computer programming is all about thinking logically. You need to specify your goal & then reach it by using the available resources / Functions. Isn't is feels similar to solving daily life problems. Yes! Programming a computer is that much simple and easy task.

It Seems that Computer programming is all about Maths. Although, There is almost no direct link between two. You can start learning about anything- without thinking about your problems. I was weak in Maths in my School too. But, As I started coding - it takes nothing directly from Maths. It needs you to think critical for the solution. All you need to know is that - What are the Function / Resources available to you for finding the solution.

Ancient Abacus to solve Problems!
Ancient Abacus to solve Problems!
But, as I’m growing in programming. I Started facing bigger problems as I started doing more mathematical based programs. (e.g. Engineering Calculators etc.) But, My interest in programming lead me to first understand the various maths concepts. And, then make the calculator. But, As before I had less knowledge of Maths - I needed to learn it first and then apply. If I would have understood it before, Then it will definitely help me completing the project faster. But, as I read somewhere on the road:
Better Late, Than Never!
It is true that - You’ll need Maths beside you - to help you out in various situations. And, those situations will automatically make you learn about it. At, Last i would only say as: Although, knowledge about Maths will not harm you. It will polish your skills of Programming. You could find easy methods for doing the complex calculations for the computer while making programs. But, Don’t let this foolish thought - Stop you from learning your Interest. Start Java Today. And, As everyone knows - “Time is the best teacher!” Hope, I helped! :)

Thanks for your time and interest in the answer. If you find anything wrong or want to improve me. Just feel free to leave a comment below. I'll try to consider your point in the article too. Till then, See you soon with some other interesting topics. :)

No comments:

Inspire us with your thoughts! We'll be happy to Read your views and Perception about it. :)

Powered by Blogger.